AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Work Rank?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, i have been discussing this issue with my gang..... the work system to get to the next level seems to hard too achieve..... i was wondering what you guys thought about it being level to the 100th rank.... (I.E.)

Rank 2 = 200 work points
Rank 3 = 300 work points
Rank 4 = 400 work points

So on...... seems like it would be still difficult but a lil easier to achieve work bonuses and such..... since there are rank bonuses in the 8th rank and higher seems like it would be less frustrating..... ALSO.... do you get more work points after you reach a higher level...i am a level 2 in my career and haven't seen a difference.....

filthymick

i suggest we form a union!!!! but for real, i agree. keep the work xp to be able to rank up. just lower the cost.

and health care...I DEMAND HEALTH CARE!!!
And dental!
JaySin Wrote:do you get more work points after you reach a higher level...i am a level 2 in my career and haven't seen a difference.....

yes you do..i got 48 career points in one day and i am also at rating 2 in that career. i used to get 33-40 career points when i was at rating 1 Biggrin
Yeah. Whenever you level up, you'll get better turn-outs with your career points. I was working on level 4 Medical, and getting 56-76 points a day. =D

PropositionJoe

Canosoup Wrote:And dental!

DENTAL PLAN.... lisa needs braces.... DENTAL PLAN
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Yeah. Whenever you level up, you'll get better turn-outs with your career points. I was working on level 4 Medical, and getting 56-76 points a day. =D

See that is exactly what i mean.... the bonuses for ranking job wise are good, but they are to hard to achieve.....
They aren't too hard to achieve. You just need to have a long term plan for this game. Such as myself. XD
Reference URL's