AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Scorpious's "UNOFFICIAL" most liked of 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Scorpious

Due to all the nominations from my post and that we will be having an "Official" most liked contest ran in February I have started an "Unofficial" poll here so all this time and trouble for nominations is not in vain. That way we can see who "Unofficially" is the most liked. Once again, this is not an official poll. It is Scorpious's "Unofficial 2007 most liked" poll. It consists of the top 4 nominees in no specific order and the defending champion from last year. So, feel free to vote for any of the five here. Like I said, it is "Unofficial" and just to see who it would be now. No comments necessary, just votes. THank you. In no particular order the candidates are:

ShadowGuard
Jolabent
W00K
Budweiser
Ush
Correct me IF i'm wrong but i could have sworn Zen said no more until Feb??
Zenith has already stated how she felt on this subject, I will let Zenith sort this one out. BUT I will refuse to submit a vote.

dayute

Let it die dude. Really. Really Really.

Why isn't Daredevil on there.

KYS

Scorpious

UNOFFICIAL!!!!!! I am not taking geek's glory from him hence what I wrote in first post.

Due to all the nominations from my post and that we will be having an "Official" most liked contest ran in February I have started an "Unofficial" poll here so all this time and trouble for nominations is not in vain.

The "official" will be done by him in "FEBRUARY". This has nothing to do with his.
Another way to phrase it: His poll will be "official"and he said he is running it in "FEBRUARY"

This is a pass the time poll here just like other posts are pass the time posts.

dayute

But Where Is DAREDEVIL?

Scorpious

Sorry, he didn't have enough nominations compared to the other four.
you ever hear the term :flogging a dead horse?"

dayute

Maybe because you didnt specify a number of nominations was needed. You just said one was needed. I've got a whole campaign staff behind me that would have nominated him too if you said it was needed. Either close this poll and start another one with Daredevil or prepare to be boycotted by the Daredevil's campaign staff.

Scorpious

dayute Wrote:Maybe because you didnt specify a number of nominations was needed. You just said one was needed. I've got a whole campaign staff behind me that would have nominated him too if you said it was needed. Either close this poll and start another one with Daredevil or prepare to be boycotted by the Daredevil's campaign staff.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"UNOFFICIAL". Save the pay for the campaign staff until the "OFFICIAL" poll starts. You get him on the actual voting poll and you all vote for him and I will vote for him as well.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's