AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Fattest turkey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who got it? :shock: How many turkeys were slaughtered yesterday? Twisted Was it eaten? :wink: I want details! :!:

Anyone got answers :?:

hunter52070

I stopped counting at 110. And I didn't start counting until 53 min into the comp, but the 110 I actually put down on paper and counted.

So I caught a bunch lol.

Deep fried some.
Gave some to the DTD mission for the noobs.
I think I caught about 25, but I spent much of the day in jail due to attempts
Results will hopefully be posted by the end of today. 28,000 attempts at swiping turkeys!

theghost83

I went on some really good streak's and some really bad one's!i would steal a dozen or so really fast then I couldnt catch at all!I bailed out almost everytime I got caught!

filthymick

roast turkey, turkey pot pie, turkey gumbo, general tso's turkey, turkey burritoes, turkey noodle cassarole, turkey cocktail, turkey kabobs, spicy bbq turkey wings, turkey jerky, turkey burgers, crispy turkey nuggets.....and so much more!!!

shadowinc

turkey for everybody,if you ca think of it we had it if i don't see anouther turkey till next year i'll be happy,i had nightmares of turkeys chasing everybody and putting us into big bags, :shock: good luck to everybody on winning i had so much fun just playing, Biggrin Biggrin and remember everybody is a winner no matter who had the biggest ,zen thanks again for a wonderful contest

mudpies

poor turkeys.

birds have feelings too.
i ate mine deep fried with gravy....mmm....and for leftovers on white bread with spicy mustard...yum

Scorpious

I can probably be in contention of straight failures. I know I had at least 20 failures in a row before I got fed up and stopped counting. lol lol lol

However, I did make the turkeys I caught suffer for that long streak of failures. HEHE
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's