AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang War Points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jlag08

I am having a hard time understanding how these are being added up.

1st war, we hit for +10 pvp pts, we are hit for -1 pvp pt. our gang lost -11pts?

2nd war , we hit for +16 pvp pts, we are hit for -10 pvp pts,our gang lost -26 pts.

can anyone help me with the math here?

filthymick

here's the math....

gang wars + new war code = sucks*

*for now. i'm sure once Zenith gets finished implementing everything intended this equation will have a different answer.

saint

filthymick Wrote:here's the math....

gang wars + new war code = sucks*

*for now. i'm sure once Zenith gets finished implementing everything intended this equation will have a different answer.

wow, that's not only completely useless information, but since when are you support staff?

Marlo

To tell you the truth, we have done more gang points per war, since the implementation of the new code.

filthymick

no, i know it can be very useful. its just very difficult for me to improve my gang cuz my gang gets warred like five or six times while i'm at work. so every time i get gang points, they're gone before we can do anything from them.

this code will make the strong gangs stronger, but keep the weaker gangs weak. this is onlymy opinoin though, and doesnt stop me from trying to get gp. lol

when i posted this i was kinda upset about logging in to see the 50+ gang points we had was reduced to zero.

Marlo

Well, that is both a blessing and a curse. People have been complaining that there are too many gangs in the game, and this may be the remedy.

If you are unable to substantially gain or bank gang points then maybe a more established "Super Gang" is what you need.

I honestly think that if this game had between 5-10 "Super-Gangs" There would be rampant competition and a lot more focus on gang loyalty and "turf".

Now I am not saying that there should only be 10 gangs, they can all have their training gangs and such, but a few "Gang Family's" is more along the lines of my thought.
filthymick Wrote:no, i know it can be very useful. its just very difficult for me to improve my gang cuz my gang gets warred like five or six times while i'm at work. so every time i get gang points, they're gone before we can do anything from them.

this code will make the strong gangs stronger, but keep the weaker gangs weak. this is onlymy opinoin though, and doesnt stop me from trying to get gp. lol

when i posted this i was kinda upset about logging in to see the 50+ gang points we had was reduced to zero.

Yuppers, that is so true. You know really I always thought that you war with gangs that you do not like and in real life that is what I was always lead to believe. They start wars over things that have happened to them. But hey this isn't reality. Reality in this game is, you are not allowed to have gangs unless they are huge and gigantic or you get eaten alive. Also, word of note: don't sign alliances with some gangs, they will just backstab you and farm your points when they are ready to, it seems.

Marlo

Jolabent Wrote:But hey this isn't reality.

Ding Ding Ding

This a game where points = power. And as a gang grows bigger and stronger competition becomes thinner. The equal gangs are usually the best outlets for point gain.

There is a reason you joined or started a gang. Either for comraderie amongst the people IN YOUR GANG, or for growth and power WITHIN YOUR GANG.

jlag08

The point is,
why dont the points add correctly?
why do not all the PvP battles show up in the gang war history and are not added into the totals?

the code is what it is, thats fine, but if the points dont add correctly then it is broken, who knows how many hundreds of gang pts some gangs have lost because of it!

Marlo

Icing,

I Had the same issue a couple of days ago. A stronger gang declared on us, we not only hounded them in PvP, but took their hideout. After all was said and done, our gang war history showed a loss of -39 Gang Points.

I immediately mailed the one in charge. The final conclusion is that the Gang War History Page has a bug and does not calculate correctly. You do however actually get the correct amount of points.
Reference URL's