AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: THE TIME - for donator status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Soney09

:: Excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes ::

Zen is it possible that we could choose are time zones in AL (like we can here in the forum), so that we could use the "A days donator status" with no time loss. I live in Sweden and the time here is 7 hours before AL time. Now there i waste 7 hours of donator status Sad

I think the majority here live in USA :? but quite a lot live in england too. Maybe if it is not possible to choose the time zones, then how about 2 different time zones ?

One the current one, and the other one of UK (GMT)

What does everyone think of it? I mean only if it is possible to code.

badmanbren

I'm pretty sure it just works out pretty much the same as credits are decreased as the day goes by.

Soney09

yes. and when it is midnight here where i live, the time in AL is 5 pm. that means i can use my donator status another 7 hours while i sleep Razz

which according to me is a waste if i want to buy donator status for the rest of the day.

BlitzKrieg

Buy your donor status on the backside of the AL day. it costs less as it gets closer to Midnight AL time.

filthymick

or change it so its 24 hours donor status for 20 credits. instead of it costing less for less time. that way, no matter what time zone you're in you still get 24 hours.

or, here's a novel i dea. buy more than just a day. if you have 65 days of donor status, 7 hours is nothing.
Reference URL's