AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: stop attacking me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

patriotssuck

i wont attack anymore level ones if everyone stops attacking me

strt182

make the threats stop as well. I believe the hits calmed down as i did talk to you in game but now have heard of demanding money to your going to keep attacking.
It is not a question of attacking level 1. It is a question of attacking them online and taking away their play time. It is also, as strt states, have heard of demanding money from people or you will continue to beat on them.

Everyone attacks people, that is part of the game. We would like this server to expand with more players but if people keep attacking all the new players as soon as they sign up, they won't want to play at all.

babyfaceandy

I will stop hospitalizing you if you apologize to Frankenstein [13432] for threatening to steal his money, sound fair? =D

Thor

babyfaceandy Wrote:I will stop hospitalizing you if you apologize to Frankenstein [13432] for threatening to steal his money, sound fair? =D
Mugging is part of the game.

Any1 can threaten others to mug them as much as they want. Those should just learn to bank.

babyfaceandy

hydro9226 Wrote:
babyfaceandy Wrote:I will stop hospitalizing you if you apologize to Frankenstein [13432] for threatening to steal his money, sound fair? =D
Mugging is part of the game.

Any1 can threaten others to mug them as much as they want. Those should just learn to bank.

yes Thor but he threatened him 2 give him his money or he will attack him

patriotssuck

i did apologize he just isnt on so no one knows
Going nowhere.
Reference URL's