AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The return of the lottery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
okay, right now it is 1 million and change. Winner receives 90% of that number.

now, I am fronting the one million.

Let's say we have 100 people choose five 3 digit numbers.

that leaves me with 500k.

IF this was to happen, you would see the lottery explode and start really getting up in the numbers.

What I want to happen is get about 100-200 players involved in this lottery. Then we can have a huge jackpot, and like a 100k prize for non-jackpot winner. The more people that play, the more you guys will win.

And 10% will ALWAYS carry over to next lottery.

Mighke

Ushanewnewba Wrote:okay, right now it is 1 million and change. Winner receives 90% of that number.

now, I am fronting the one million.

Let's say we have 100 people choose five 3 digit numbers.

that leaves me with 500k.

IF this was to happen, you would see the lottery explode and start really getting up in the numbers.

What I want to happen is get about 100-200 players involved in this lottery. Then we can have a huge jackpot, and like a 100k prize for non-jackpot winner. The more people that play, the more you guys will win.

And 10% will ALWAYS carry over to next lottery.

Chances of submitting a winning number is 1 in 1000. That's assuming the slot machine is completely random. Not bad odds.
yup Smile
We had around 14 people play Lottery, check announcement for winner and next draw day!

mudpies

Mighke Wrote:That's assuming the slot machine is completely random.

that is my only hesitation with it. I'd much rather see a non AL source for the numbers. Maybe MN's or some other state's daily 3.

I brought this up in another recent thread but it looks like the thread was modded for whatever reason. (lots of moderation lately)

buuddha

mudpies Wrote:
Mighke Wrote:That's assuming the slot machine is completely random.

that is my only hesitation with it. I'd much rather see a non AL source for the numbers. Maybe MN's or some other state's daily 3.

I brought this up in another recent thread but it looks like the thread was modded for whatever reason. (lots of moderation lately)

yes i agree that it should be a number that could be checked by everybody.

Scorpious

I am not really concerned since it is only $1000/ticket. If it was more then I may be concerned. As it is now, not really.

mudpies

1k is a lot of money to a lower level player
1k is a lot for a lower level, but they have lot's to win too. I do not want an external source for the lottery. There doesn't seem to be a huge deman for this either. I like lotto, cause I can pull the numbers when I want. maybe if the lotto gets 50+ members I will be more open to external numbers sourcing Smile

mudpies

I only bring up that 1k is a lot of ching to some to counter the "I am not really concerned since it is only $1000/ticket" thought.

I just don't trust that the slot machine spits out random numbers.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's