AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: attack of the giant pumpkin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

saint

it's got to be that at least. zen says he refreshes way less than 10%, so even if it's 1% thats still refreshing 10,000pts every 5min, which sounds about right

Hostile85

saintt Wrote:it's got to be that at least. zen says he refreshes way less than 10%, so even if it's 1% thats still refreshing 10,000pts every 5min, which sounds about right

And it doesn't help that he keeps landing in jail to get time to refresh.

AlphaMale

The more he gets busted out, the more the damage he will be able to take.
If we cant refresh in jail he shouldnt be able to either
I though hp refreshed in jail, happiness and ap dont.....I dont spend much time in jail Smile

badmanbren

Yep, HP still refreshes in jail, this is the main reason he isn't much lower than Healthy.
i wouldnt know i cred out... :roll:

Loki

too cool

Scorpious

gtoofs Wrote:
zenith Wrote:You guys had him so close last night, then people slowed down and he healed.

If no one can beat him, the winner is the person who attacked the most.

Personally i think this is a bad idea, it allows someone to buy the competition....I dont like the idea of no prize being awarded, but for sportsmanships case, I think the comp should not come down to crediting for energy refreshes to attack the most...my 2 if it matters

I agree with Pun here. Should be a winner for somebody defeating him. I also say that in case nobody beats him hold a random drawing with everyone who attacked at least once and decide who gets the prize. That or no prize because we did not beat it. Also feel bad idea to let somebody buy the win because they constantly refreshed their EPs and was able to max the attacks. Good thing about the random drawing is that whether somebody played for 18+ hours or was only able to login once and attack it they will have a chance as well for the prize. Smile Smile

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Is the jail option for constant attacks on a target disabled for the pumpkin? HEHE

strt182

I started hitting at 12:00 as soon as i seen it. It was crazy i finally went to sleep at about 1:30 AL time. bust and attack bust and atatck. heck I was even getting a massage taht i couldn;t attack hium because he was already being attacked. CRAZY FUN.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's