AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: GANG WARS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

WiSEGUY

I dont think a gang should be allowed to lock players into a gang my staying in gang wars. It should be the choice of the player as to when they want to leave a gang without any restrictions.

I GAVE my current gang to a member and now they won't surrender the wars or communicate with the other gangs to surrender. So because of this gift I have given and not recieved any cooperation I will now be forced to kill this person for sport once I am able to leave this gang.
The barrier to stop people leaving or entering a gang at war has always been there to avoid gangs switching players in and out during war. Otherwise a gang could keep swapping players once their APs are used.

WiSEGUY

Ya I that makes sense. I just see it as perhaps another issue that newer players may have. They may become locked into an inactive gang and stop signing on because they are trapped. But I do understand the reasoning as to why it is the way it is currently.

badmanbren

Maybe if a war is going on for more than 2 days or 4 days or something the war becomes inactive and is over.

Or after 2 days with no members from each side attacking the other,the war results in a forfeight on both sides.
lol...looks like more gangs didnt listen to the warnings on balzars gang strength Smile
we wait the right moment to attack
we want to surprise them :wink:

Scorpious

LOL. Let me know when you all are ready to hit them and I will jump in with my gang too and we can use our few APs we have also. Smile Smile
2 pm server time Biggrin today
if anyone else wants to join the war and help us to defeat Balazar's they still have a chance

they are now at fair condition
Reference URL's