AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Beerfest II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

shadowinc

love you zen your a sweet heart,let the babies go to bed and wake up to our noise and all the fun we are havlng,lol
Name and shame the whiners, lets deal out some community justice Biggrin

saint

screw the whiners, let them whine
[Image: beerallamanneeds.jpg]
I actually do have a complaint...

This competition isnt really befitting of a Gentleman, can I request next time its held in the Gentlemans club where you will be offered the following tipples

Chablis
Möet
Cognac

much more refined, we doth protest at being forced to drink in the street with the oiks
it also isnt very befitting of a villain to drink cool, crisp beer.

maybe we should be offered

1) Cold Blood
2) Baby Vomit
3) Tears of Anguish

maaaan do those tears get you wasted off of other peoples' misfortune

mudpies

thanks for bringing the beers back Zen

nbsvtvt

thanks Zen. Remember, that for every one email complaint there is at least 50 grateful players who don't want to burden you with emails of praise and worship!
nbsvtvt Wrote:thanks Zen. Remember, that for every one email complaint there is at least 50 grateful players who don't want to burden you with emails of praise and worship!

I second That!! :wink: Biggrin
nbsvtvt Wrote:thanks Zen. Remember, that for every one email complaint there is at least 50 grateful players who don't want to burden you with emails of praise and worship!

I third that. You do such a great job Zen. You have always helped when I have a valid complaint. Keep up the good work!

Hostile85

You know what one of the best parts of the Beer Contests is? The name changes. Some of the names people have for today are hilarious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's