AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Joke...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Lostangel

lol Zenith was bitter at 666666 for out posting her, so she removed post counts from the forums. lol

blade101

*owls heard from a distance*............................... ....................................................................... ............................................................................. ..................................................THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS OMG ROFL............. ..........................not :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I actually never really paid attention to that. This way you know who's who.

Lostangel

I like this way better anyway. Now Siggys can be whatever we want...

im still proud of doing it. Zen had it back for a few days while i was away but im going to be catching up on the things ive missed
666666 Wrote:im still proud of doing it. Zen had it back for a few days while i was away but im going to be catching up on the things ive missed

You forget, I can change it in the database Smile

Lostangel

Adds Blade101 as an enemy... Razz

blade101

Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil DID U JUST DO THAT????????????????????????????????

Lostangel

Yep. Everyone needs an enemy! Smile

blade101

ent u lucky i cant get an enemy coz im not a donator
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's