AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Where have the polls gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

blade101

ive noticed looking through the forums that less and less polls are being used in the posts, they used to be in almost 75% of the posts what hapened to them, the forums would never be the same again, i only found 1 or 2 polls in the general discussion section, so just for the record im going to make a poll. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Lostangel

There is now two people who have ever posted a poll, 666666 and Blade101.

Biggrin

blade101

when i first started this game, about a week through, almost 90% of the posts had polls Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin , but then the were pollnapped Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil
They are still there.

blade101

they are, but less and less people are using them and i found it fun to vote on all of them because some of them are quite humourous
I wouldn't say less and less use polls now. In fact, really only one person used polls, and he was voted off the island.

oddjob

oh no....this is gonna wake up the 6 man. theres soon gonna be more polls than to shake a stick at. :roll:

blade101

DAMM PIXIES

its because iv been at roses for a few days, il make a new poll when i go back home ok?

blade101

I HATE PIXIES
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's