AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Minimal exp. for PVP battle won
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

civilkyanite

I haven't played as much lately as i used to, so i apology early if this has already been discussed.....but, i just fought a lvl 21 person and only got about 20 exp points for the victory? Is this something new? Has PVP battle's and the exp. points you win/lose from them become more random now? Thnx for any input!
I've never had to deal with that problem..You could probably hit level 10's for more experience than that.
If the player had an encumbrance over 1 then your XP will suffer, because they would be pushovers.

Marlo

Ahhhhh...Thankee Kindly Miss

civilkyanite

thanks zen. I'm probably missing something here, but in theory, someone could max out their encumbrance (>1) to deter people from hitting them?
civilkyanite Wrote:thanks zen. I'm probably missing something here, but in theory, someone could max out their encumbrance (>1) to deter people from hitting them?

If they don't mind being a sitting duck and losing I guess. The effects of high encumbrance is pretty significant, and they still lose XP if they lose in combat.

mudpies

civilkyanite Wrote:thanks zen. I'm probably missing something here, but in theory, someone could max out their encumbrance (>1) to deter people from hitting them?

that's a great idea.

people who hit me in the day, no more exp for you. neener neener

biffbaffboff

Yea just carry all your junk before you log out na na nanana XD

Hannibal

But surely that means lower levels have a better chance of beating you, good bravery there maybe if not good exp.
So lower levels, go get em! Twisted
Maybe your extra gear needs to be available to mugging if you pull this tactic.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's