AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: school thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

noblebandit

can u pls add some more info about the courses ur taking up...like how much energy is needed for u to take up this course, what are the stats that will be improved, ur classmates, etc.

i like those ideas

noblebandit

and to add more if u have classmates...there are always someone u hate and someone u like the attitude...knowing ur classmates in a specific course u can be a bully or the one who is being bullied...get what i mean? i want to have that kind of atmosphere...
meaning that if i bully people i get a + on the stats during the course, or the other way around, i get bullied and get a - on the course in school i did

you mean something like that?

and if friends/gang mates are in the same course it will demand less energy to participate

noblebandit

yeah..something like that...i wish zenith or any administrator would read this
may even throw in an option to threaten the teacher to let ya leave earlier, could backfire if youre too strong and accidentally send the teacher to emergency room. making you lose the course and the course fee.

and if threatening fails you get stuck for a longer period in class.

the longer the course is, the better and more experienced the teacher would be and harder to threaten.

if you successfully threaten a teacher, the finishing stats would be the same, just that you get to finish the course a little bit earlier. maybe finish a 10day course after only 6-7days.

another fun addition to the school

noblebandit

yeah...that would be really cool!
Reference URL's