AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Free $10,000 Giveaway! Level 19 and Under!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm giving out $10,000 to anyone that can beat me under a normal attack (dont brutalize me). You gotta be level 19 and under, and you can attack me anytime, even if i'm online. My status must be HEALTHY!!!! I'm located in Downtown Decatur! do it up people! You have nothing to lose, but 10,000$ to gain! lol

Requirements: i must be healthy and you must be lvl 19 and under
Prize: 10,000$
10,000$ per person

biffbaffboff

Im level 19.Zen says she will fix the problem for me as it shows me a higher level.Does this count?Can i enter? XDXDXDXD

TheGeek

I find these contests to be prejudice against those of us who are higher level...

LEVELISM!!! LEVELISM I SAY!!!

Twisted

biffbaffboff

TheGeek Wrote:I find these contests to be prejudice against those of us who are higher level...

Twisted

100% agree.Why not open it up to all levels ABOVE level 19?

ShadowKid

TheGeek Wrote:I find these contests to be prejudice against those of us who are higher level...

Twisted

ahaaha lol
HMM... YES WHEN ZEN ALSO CORRECTS MY BUGGED ENDURANCE BACK TO LVL 40 lol
DAMN I'M SLOW ON THESE REPLIES...
I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO HELP YOU OUT BUT I TRIED! I REALLY TRIED... UP TO LVL 23 AND I GOT SOOO OWNED =(
70 VIEWS AND NO ATTACKS YET =(
I'M NOT THAT STRONG!, I'M VERY WEAK, THE LAST CONTEST I DID I LOST OVER 100K! OK HOW ABOUT THIS, THE FIRST PERSON TO ATTACK ME AND BEATS ME GETS 25K :shock:
GOOD LUCK!

biffbaffboff

You mugged LikeWhoa and stole $158 out of their pockets! We have a winner Biggrin
i thought when i said 25k to the first person who beats me, it was implied to lvl 19 and under, but apparently not.for those who do not qualify plz give the other players a 2hance to atk me
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's