AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: walkman/mp3 player/stereo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

biffbaffboff

What about being able to have these implemented into the game.They could have the benefit of increasing your happiness.Whilst listening to the music your happiness increases on a scale depending on what item you have.They would need recharging like the belts.The scale could be 1, 1.5, 2 happiness increase. Biggrin

TheGeek

I don't disagree that I would like this item, especially considering my happiness from cybers, however, I think it would be a little unbalancing. Cash for happiness anyone? Yeah.. thats the stuff of donators right there. Its one thing to pay for a happiness refresh, its another to offer a permanant increase to it.

biffbaffboff

Im not talking permanent as the item would need recharging just like the belts do.Perhaps you would get 8hrs charge on the item.

Casius

Just give everyone an alPod, but make you pay for daily recharge. You would also have to buy songs each couple hours so you don't get tired of the same stuff.

ALTunes: $1000 per song.
ALTorrent: Free, but risk of jail. lol

Marlo

hahaha

mudpies

who's got my hetty Waffles invite?

TheGeek

Nice idea, however I want skill system first. So, I'm still "no"ing...
Reference URL's