AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Why isn't endurance always a trainable stat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

grabtindy

It should at least have some correlation to training your other stats; i.e. if you train within a refresh of reaching your max ep/happiness you get an endurance bonus. Its easy enough to train end in real life, why is it so limiting in AL?

Today, though a nice bonus, is just a tease. Once you hit lvl 12, the next goal from an item equiping standpoint is $400us away.

::Calls waaambulance::

zappafrank

Here Here!!

What if in the future, everytime you train a battle stat, you get so many endurance points?? Just a thought.

TheGeek

Well, if you want to split hairs, endurance technically is a trainable stat... Can use career points to increase it! =o
If endurance became a trainable stat it would be a slap in the face to those who didn't really have the money to donate but did anyway. and a portion of real world cash should be refunded everytime those donators trained it. anything else would be wrong.
TheGeek Wrote:Well, if you want to split hairs, endurance technically is a trainable stat... Can use career points to increase it! =o

That is true. The maths on reaching lvl20 from lvl13 using career points are great.

101000 Job points as Athlete Biggrin

TheGeek

andyscho Wrote:
TheGeek Wrote:Well, if you want to split hairs, endurance technically is a trainable stat... Can use career points to increase it! =o

That is true. The maths on reaching lvl20 from lvl13 using career points are great.

101000 Job points as Athlete Biggrin

LOL! better get those work exp levels up! lol

konyen

how about we have some new class that cost a good amount of money to train end
konyen Wrote:how about we have some new class that cost a good amount of money to train end

or school can help a little bit more

konyen

i just did the math, 2.76 years to get 101000 ceareer points. That is assuming you making 100 points a day and that you are starting at level 13. I'm sorry, i'm not trying to bitch. just want to point it out.

zappafrank

I think we've got the answer!!

More classes!! Some of us are graduated and would love to get back into academia.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's