AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Just bottomed out in happiness...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

civilkyanite

thats a first for me. I'm REALLY unhappy right now,lol.

TheGeek

heh, i've done it 3 times, TODAY. lol

mudpies

i've never understood why anyone would train with less than full happiness. it really is a wasted train if you're even 1 point below maximum.

TheGeek

Normally I would not, but when you've got 24 hours to train endurance, you use every energy you can. =P
mudpies Wrote:i've never understood why anyone would train with less than full happiness. it really is a wasted train if you're even 1 point below maximum.

I agree with you there. I can tell you, I have only once today done all my energy at once and then decided that there had to be a better way to train. I now have never gone below 550/600 happiness training all day.

The higher the happiness the more you get for the energy trained.

badmanbren

It's not really a wasted train if it's a few points under on happiness. But I do agree.. why do people train when they're a good 30- on happiness? :?

civilkyanite

unfortunately the real world (job/life) doesn't allow me to come on here at regualrly scheduled times like a lot of you guys do. I'm lucky sometimes to be able to get on here 4 or 5 times on some days. When something like yesterday comes along, i have to take what i can get, when i can get it. Smile
Reference URL's