AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Shooting Range
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a neat little idea. When your at a weapon store, have a shooting (or stabbing?) range, to test how well you use the weapon or how much damage you do. :wink: What do you guys think?

mudpies

not a bad idea. Maybe test the weapon for a fee relative to the weapon tested.

killer1994

i think this is in da wrong forum

badmanbren

And have the chance to try and rob it with the 99.99% of failure... depending on your stats and price of weapon obviouslly... say if it was a level 40 trying to rob a knife... maybe the % should be much lower lol.
I know from experience, sometimes your buy a weapon thinking it's awesome, only to use and either, not be able to use it, or its does diddli squat because of your stats
What would suck is if you tested out the weapon and it did 50 points of damage, but then tried to use it against someone you really want to smear and it did 20 damage with your opponent's armor and armor shielding taking off 19.
The ever present voice of reason, I didn't think of that....Well I still liked to be able to test a weapon Biggrin

mudpies

zenith Wrote:What would suck is if you tested out the weapon and it did 50 points of damage, but then tried to use it against someone you really want to smear and it did 20 damage with your opponent's armor and armor shielding taking off 19.

I don't quite agree. you're testing to compare weapons to each other, not how much damage it will do pvp.
Or just get a set of base weapon stats/damages and say something to the effect(grammar?) that damages scale dependent on level or on acc/dex/str/int/end/or even work XP.
Reference URL's