AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AK-98 or Colt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I always hear people using the AK-98. Why not the Colt? Is it that bad for the same price?

Edit:

I've seen like 1 topic on the first page at the bottom when I searched AK. Or multiple selling ak-98 topics. Sad My eyes get blurry when they see to much of the same thing.

My intuition is starting to think that melee is better than guns. Having a strength requirement is silly, but I guess it's better than having an endurance requirement.
I used both, I must admit I barely saw a difference

badmanbren

I've seen this thread too many times.

mudpies

totally. people seem to refuse to do any searching and studying now.
mudpies Wrote:totally. people seem to refuse to do any searching and studying now.

This is the truth, maybe some of the common questions should be sticked or something to that effect.

Maybe it would be nice if on:

http://www.bottledbrainsdirect.com/begin.htm

they would give some insight and opinion from some of the "older" members of AL from the forums.
andyscho Wrote:I used both, I must admit I barely saw a difference

Any difference between the 2 in gang wars? And how are the sniper rifles in gang wars? I'm sure that someone has to be rocking them right now.
no idea, against a hideout, i wasnt using either when the new system started. IMO if your bying one from new, buy the AK98, people seem to prefer it, so youll be able to sell it on easier
Reference URL's