AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

dayute

for lowest paying complex meth lab

Result: You manage to have all the right ingredients except one, but you manage to fudge it to work. You make a stash of meth and find a pusher to sell em for you. He buys them off you for $284.

badmanbren

Wow, lucky you, with one more crime like that you can get a small stim.
Lowest for that crime is $281 lol. So sorry, you don't hold the record. Twisted

valleroy86

zenith Wrote:Lowest for that crime is $281 lol. So sorry, you don't hold the record. Twisted

Did I get that? I want to say I was close to it if not. I did get a 1300 one yesterday though.
I actually happened 7 months ago by someone who has been banished lol.

valleroy86

Sometimes I just don't get the C. Meth Lab. Inconsistant, but o well. Pays good usually though. Biggrin

derek2752

seems that meth lab is a popular choice of crimes, anybody like, or get better results, with any of the other higher AP crimes?

badmanbren

I get up to 1600 on occasions with the Insurance Fraud. Hasn't been too nice to me latelly so I've decided to go back to the C.Meth lab.

Thor

derek2752 Wrote:seems that meth lab is a popular choice of crimes, anybody like, or get better results, with any of the other higher AP crimes?
Yes, at higher levels, even the 26-27-28 ap crimes gets easy and pay good. Of course, theres always the randomness that sucks, making the 28 ap crimes very large in payouts with anywhere between 733 and 2000$.

dayute

Dammit, so close, 3 dollars.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's