AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gang war suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

torxim

I have 2 ideas that could be helpful to have implemented.

1. make it so gangs can declare war when they are 50%+, but can only be declared on at 60%+. This would give gangs that are constantly targeted for points a chance to do some warring of their own (*cough* JailBusters *cough*)

2. on this note, have it so when you go to declare war on a gang, you can see if their hideout is 'Excellent', 'Good', 'Fair', etc. Seeing as the last update to gang wars resulted in points adjustment for how much health the hideout has when you declare, I think this would be valid information to see, as well as would encourage people to attack gangs with good/excellent hideout ratings which would again give gangs that are constantly fought for GP a chance to play a bit themselves
2.zen posted this in a topic

"You mean YOU have no way of telling how a gang's hideout is before declaring war? Or do you mean I don't I can tell hehe.

It's a legitimate concern. I was looking into developing gang scouting abilities to determine this however."
Reference URL's