AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Wabbit

anyone have 13,488,818,000 bucks to bail me? i got no idea what heppened... and help? :roll:

Thor

Script more??

Wabbit

uhhh... right, pplz stop sending me spam... its been like, i joined TODAY, and my inbox is already full... damn im good at becoming popular.

if anyone wants a challenge, try and break me out!

Scorpious

Sorry energizer WABBIT. I do not try to bust people using script or who appear to use script even though we are the jail busting gang.

However, in 890 hours or so people may try to bust you. See you the third week of October or so when you are down in time. I might think about busting you then. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wabbit

energizer WABBIT? why i outta... also, did you do the math? its only 38 days.. rofl... use script? how do you know i didnt just have a pop can on the refresh button...... uh, oops.

Thor

Don't you have to click "ok" to refresh a page using F5??

Wabbit

*..even though we are the jail busting gang.*

Not wanting a challenge eh? i wonder how much time i can stay in jail for if i leave my popcan on over knight.... too bad its empty :?

Wabbit

dam you guys post fast.. no, im using firefox, so you just press F5 and it refreshes.

valleroy86

Wabbit Wrote:*..even though we are the jail busting gang.*

Not wanting a challenge eh? i wonder how much time i can stay in jail for if i leave my popcan on over knight.... too bad its empty :?

Go for it, it'll just make your stay in there alooot longer. Heck your already gonna be in there for a good while... Need a snickers?

Wabbit

Quote:Go for it, it'll just make your stay in there alooot longer. Heck your already gonna be in there for a good while... Need a snickers?

Sure, lol
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's