AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang vault interest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

valleroy86

And with thios I'm also thinking about the new "piggybacking" code Zenith has put in. I could careless, I'm done with gangs for quite some time. But I would still like to see what happens with yall. I'm sure alot of yall are noticing to upgrade another gang slot is getting quite expensive, so any little bit does help. Eventually to keep growing and expanding a gang, a couple gang members are going to have to bite the bullet and donate some cash to do so.
I like the idea, but I don't think a true bank would accept money from an illegal gang. Perhaps something that would earn "interest" but wasn't a true bank (had some risk).
or maybe a % from the crimes that gang memcers do could go in the gang vault..something like

1. You walk down a mall parking lot looking for an easy car to get in.
2. You find a small car that has the door unlocked.
3. After a couple of seconds fiddling with the electrical equipment under the steering wheel, you get it started up!

Result: You get the car to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't in pristine shape, but who cares. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $314 and 50$ to your gang to take the car off your hands.

it sounds a little foolish, but it is still based on activity..more or less

derek2752

gang vault aka overseas secret swiss bank account, sure it could give interest Smile

valleroy86

derek2752 Wrote:gang vault aka overseas secret swiss bank account, sure it could give interest Smile

It sure does. I mean come on Zenith, ya can't tell me real gangs out there have millions laying around in there house. It's in banks, illegal or not.

And I'm staying small, but I know how expensive it gets to upgrade a gang further, and even if it's small Zenith, it'll help.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's