AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: RC: thanks peeps for jailbusts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

zingersmack

If that's the case...dont bother busting me...but I will send you a lovely thank you note!

Thor

zingersmack Wrote:I dont know how much AP it is for you to bust).
29AP and it keeps going up!!

delpot

sometimes...but im an ungrateful bastard

Loki

Bump for ungrateful pricks

BlitzKrieg

I try and get a thanks out as soon as i am busted or as soon as i sign in if i'm busted while i was away.
i always thank, even thanked our good lady creator for busting me this very morning
Same here.. I always thanks them. with no exception.

Most of the time, I even return the favor.
Only time I didn't thank was during the jail bust competion, but people were only busting you because you were the highest on the list.

strt182

I always thank the busters and the attempters. I usually bust friends and family members and i do some low levels but i also look to see if they are online or offline.

I know i have alot of people who count on me for busts if they are in the slammer. I do ok 486 biggest must. Every now and them some that bust me even get a reward even if its not a bust for cash.

shadowinc

thank you can go a long way next time your sitting behind bars,yes i try to thank everybody who trys and the magic one who bust me out of the old slammier
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's