AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: lol for cyborgs in a gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my member was getting some cyborgs and i took him out the hos with gang points with the stim option?so he was in and out
also does that mess with anything?

mudpies

that made perfect sense.

[/opposite]
drec92 Wrote:my member was getting some cyborgs and i took him out the joes with gang points with the stim option?so he was on and out

Casius

drec92 Wrote:One of my illustrious members decided to procure some cybernetic implants. Whilst thinking about how i could help the poor chap, I noticed the stim option in my gang. I then delved into our store of Gang Points and stim'd the ole bean. Haha, it was quite hilarious of circumstances. He was in and out of the hospital in a jiffy. Hope I didn't do something of dire consequences. Well, cheerio.

TheGeek

I'm a bit inebriated at the moment, so I don't think I'll post my translation.

Halibut

I would never treat my member in such a shabby manner. It may not have caused problems this time, but if you keep getting it in cyborgs, you're just asking for trouble.

biffbaffboff

drec92 Wrote:my member was getting some cyborgs and i took him out the hos with gang points with the stim option?so he was in and out

Well yea if my gangs members or friends suggested implants id hospitalise them first to STOP them from doing it :shock: Id say he was really your enemy and you were only acting like you were helping him LMAO
Halibut Wrote:I would never treat my member in such a shabby manner. It may not have caused problems this time, but if you keep getting it in cyborgs, you're just asking for trouble.

yea i know i noticed when he was in the hos with cyborgs already so he messed up his humanity but now they know

badmanbren

Cyborgs isn't all bad. If you have someone close p'ing you off, borg up and slap em around. Although I'd rather get more trains. Razz
with gang pvp battles soon to begin, cyborgs have the benefit of slow health refresh, which means stimming out and relaxing more Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's