AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: stealing cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hiei008

are stealing cars based on lvl or stats? and if stats which stat? if both thats whats a good stat (and stat lvl) plus character lvl to do teh steal an old clunker crime with hiigh sucess? i seem to do it 50% of the time with 25% bein failuer and the other 25% bein jail taime.. but crime likes two dice or even monorail station mugging i have at least a 90% sucess rate... what lvl woudl i have to be to get a sucess rate that high on clunker?
I started having decent success rate with the clunker around level 11

All crimes are based off of a level and stat mixture, the exact formula seems to be a mystery. I would tell you my stats at level 12 but I honestly dont recall them.

buuddha

im a lvl 8 and all i do is low ap pickpocket.......but im 80%
i started to steal the cluker at level 9 but i had dexterity at level 9 or 10, so i was successful at that time

SulphurLizard

Hiei008 Wrote:are stealing cars based on lvl or stats? and if stats which stat? if both thats whats a good stat (and stat lvl) plus character lvl to do teh steal an old clunker crime with hiigh sucess? i seem to do it 50% of the time with 25% bein failuer and the other 25% bein jail taime.. but crime likes two dice or even monorail station mugging i have at least a 90% sucess rate... what lvl woudl i have to be to get a sucess rate that high on clunker?

if you want to suceed in gta crimes train strength and a lot of dexterity
yes..that's true..i forgot to say that when i raised my strenght i started to get higher payouts

Hiei008

>.>

killer1994

wats ur acc hiei008
stats r private and should not be posted in open forum
I can steal the cars. I have an accuracy of 74.
Reference URL's