AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Dyneema Armor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

derek2752

In the level 8 area, the armors you can choose from are Secure-Coat Vest - 27000 - Secure-Coat, Secure-Coat Jacket, Secure-Coat Longcoat, AA303 Military Vest

In the level 22 area, there is only 1 armor there:
Dyneema Trenchcoat - $175,000 - Dyneema or Spectra is a synthetic fiber based on ultra high molecular weight polyethylene which is 15 times stronger than steel and up to 40 percent stronger than Kevlar. Trenchcoats protect the torso, midsection, and upper leg areas. Minimum resistance rating of 12 needed to utilize this armor to its fullest.

So where is the Dyneema Vest that I was wearing obtained?

(Standard Price $100,000 - Dyneema or Spectra is a synthetic fiber based on ultra high molecular weight polyethylene which is 15 times stronger than steel and up to 40 percent stronger than Kevlar. Vests protect the torso only. Minimum resistance rating of 10 needed to utilize this armor to its fullest.)
I believe it was in midlan for a while but is no longer available.

Ih8lucky13

If you join the gang LoneHitmanForHire you will get one for free.

killer1994

lol

derek2752

lol I'm past it, but I just wondered for my other gang members that were interested.
yup its no longer available, but there are some specials out there that have no requirements if you are lucky enough to get your hands on one, they are great for very active start up players......dyneema santa coat, and pia are very nice and equal or better to the dyn trench if you can find one Smile

Scorpious

Definitely good luck on that. Used to have a PIA but......... Oh Well, Cie La Vie I guess.

Ih8lucky13

Scorpious Wrote:Definitely good luck on that. Used to have a PIA but......... Oh Well, Cie La Vie I guess.
Wow I didn't know you were bi-lingual.

You mutilate French almost as well as you mutilate English. Biggrin

Scorpious

Hey now, I mutilate French much more than English. Razz Razz Razz
Reference URL's