AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Messageboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

RBrock

Thoughts?

killer1994

i think we should have it

badmanbren

I think you should try looking for previous threads on this topic. The result is, MSN, or any other messaging services, if you have the internet these are all free. Gang message boards are way too hard to code in this game with all the other codes involved. I suppose it would be nice, but I feel MSN is just as good, in some aspects better.

killer1994

yeah there is alot of other topics with this in it Smile

but i didnt kno it was hard to add

RBrock

badmanbren Wrote:I think you should try looking for previous threads on this topic. The result is, MSN, or any other messaging services, if you have the internet these are all free. Gang message boards are way too hard to code in this game with all the other codes involved. I suppose it would be nice, but I feel MSN is just as good, in some aspects better.

I've been playing this game for 10 days. I don't know all the content on this messageboard yet.

mudpies

RBrock Wrote:I've been playing this game for 10 days. I don't know all the content on this messageboard yet.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/search.php

derek2752

msn is nice for that, but

I play this game at work a lot and at work I am unable to have programs like msn/aim/yahoo msg/etc, and a lot of sites are blocked like webchat type sites, so for me having some type of gang board would be nice.

And maybe even more than just a board for your gang maybe in forums. Have 1 board a private board and 1 member, lets say I make a forum called RW, and when someone tries to look at it, it sends me a msg the 1st time like "Captainretard would like access to your message board" and I say yes, then he from then on has access.

And I, as creater, would maybe have access to get rid of him in case he left gang. Then all the RW gangs could all look at it.

Also it could have a line in the left under mail with a (1) sayign there's a new msg there like "I'm gonna attack RandomGang#47, all RW gangs declare and attack at 1:47 pm server time!" or something like that.

mudpies

those are the things the creators have been having problems trying to code.
Reference URL's