AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Number Of attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Aqualung451

This is a subject talked about in other topics I feel should have it's own time in the sun. My question is quite simply Why can I only attack 2 ppl from a full stand of points?
This is a game about crime and combat, as I see it. I may be wrong but As I rise in level I am a little restricted. The comunity is growing and ppl are rising in power, the comunity is policing itself quite well when it comes to the occasonal rouge. I think it is time to consider rewarding members and Yes even doners for rising to higher levels.
I get attacked, and I attack it is part of the game. One member farms me and is good enough to wait until I am not active for a while before taking points from me. (Thank you, K) I know our hard working admin, and goddess has a lot to do and I gave her a great crime idea a few days ago, but I would like to at least see the wheels start turning on this. A lot of ppl have complained about restricting the number of attacks. I'm not so much complaining, as I am asking if there is, or should be somthing done about it..
(Please no tissue box, I'm just asking not crying)
This is a subject talked about in other topics I feel should have it's own time in the sun. My question is quite simply Why can I only attack 2 ppl from a full stand of points?

that sall ive read and all i nesd too

fix this! to much enrgy and HP for beating up [Personal Attack]

EDITS by USH

filthymick

:shock: ::Announcer:: oooh... looks like we have a flag on the field.

filthymick

but seriously......i think i agree. if you mean what i think you do lol

sorta like... once you get to a certain level the cost for engery and AP stop increasing. thus providing more attacks, war attacks, jails busts, and w/e else...

Aqualung451

ok, well yaeh, but I was just wondering why I could only attack twice. You are right though, some things should stop increasing in cost at a point, or a sliding scale. Maybe that would be overtaking the plumbing though?

Casius

I think the reasoning behind the restriction is to slow down leveling. I don't mind that because its a grind, just like increasing stats. Also, people already complain about not enough high level people to attack. If you have a lot more active people farming the same # of less active people, you worsen the situation.

It would be nice though to see a smaller scale for hospitalization or mug options. Even a smaller scale on Jail busts wouldn't be overpowering.
Reference URL's