AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: OC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hawk187

We have upgraded our Gang from 5 to 6 members, why is that we earn alot less $$ with succeeded OC than we did with 5 members and it takes alot longer to complete? I have tracked it for a week and with 5 members we would earn 30-35k per OC and it would take 24 hours, with 6 we earn 11-15k and it takes 38hrs to complete, I would think with more members we would earn more $$, but maybe I am missing something.
5-member crimes don't earn 30-35K anymore. They also don't take 24 hours to complete. They earn FAR less. When was the last time you successfully completed a 5-member crime?

The organized gang crimes were altered on the 12th of this month.

hawk187

Its been quite sometime since we've done it, we upgraded the gang sometime ago, I just remember the payouts were much larger than before, was just curious maybe the change on the 12th had something to do with it.
Ya, even the names of the crimes changed a bit. The more members you have, the more crime options you have.

blade101

i never knew that, but some crimes take more gang members though
Reference URL's