AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Work EXP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok, i know this has been brought up, but as it is now, i am somewhat unhappy with the way work EXP is set up.

basically, i am going to have to quit my job and take up a new one to get better conversion rates just to get like 30 development points, and i have to then wait the whole day to go back...

anyway..

heres my idea!

if youre working 8 hours a day, thats basically a full freakin work day right? well.. how about every 8 hours worked, you get +1 point in work exp? i mean.. its a VERY small conversion rate (8 hours X 3 points = 24 CP for 1 point), but in the long run, it would really help people out, such as myself. i would have an extra 50 work EXP (if you would include the overtime) and that would assist in going toward my later promotions. some people might still have to change jobs, i dunno, but i think that would also be somewhat more realistic, since the career paths seem to add a new sense of realism to the AL
any thoughts?
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...sc&start=0

ad i even quoted my post, and still no one said nothing..maybe someone u'll listen u're lvl 27
:roll:

valleroy86

I do have to agree. I mean we are working right. So why not go to work exp. Even if it is a small conversion rate, 1-2 points inculding overtime would help out alot in the long run. I like it. Plus I don't know why it's going towards exp to level as is, we are working so it should go to work exp, just my 2 cents though.
sorry man, i didnt see your topic and i woulda searched but i am relatively active on the forums and. .. well. . . my bad

anyway, i really would like to get this small bonus. i just dont want to have to quit my job to get a freakin level up in work exp.. im getting 0 as it is, but arent i working nonstop??

killer1994

i have to agree u should get work exp just from working
Guess I should rename the stat "Work Proficiency". Anyone could just go to work and sit at their desk to get paid. But people who want to advance in their jobs need to do a little more. The entire point of providing points for each hour of work is to show your work experience.

killer1994

i guess ...............................................
i think its also a MAJOR setback for all the players who werent here for the original job codes, and since part of the implementation of the new codes was intended to put everyone on the same level, theres still some imbalance... imo

valleroy86

abysmalpoptart Wrote:i think its also a MAJOR setback for all the players who werent here for the original job codes, and since part of the implementation of the new codes was intended to put everyone on the same level, theres still some imbalance... imo

Agreed.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's