AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Combat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hiei008

Combat should only end if you either win, lose or get arrested (or better yet just win or lose with the possibility of getting arrested afterwards) I hate having to end combat because the fight was going on to long and we "ran away" due to hearing sirens or whatnot...

valleroy86

I agree, but that choice is not up to you, myself, or any other members of the community.
we could create a poll, vote and suggets something for this...
zen take into consideraion our thoughts

Hiei008

valleroy86 Wrote:I agree, but that choice is not up to you, myself, or any other members of the community.

Well yes i know the choice isnt up to me, you etc.. Im not DEMANDING they do it.. but this section is for posting suggestions.. which is what i did Razz

valleroy86

Actually, for posting suggestions you might want to try this one.

Game & Forum Feedback
Having a problem with the forums? Have a suggestion about the site? Post here! Report spam, misplaced posts and forum guideline violations in this thread.

Hiei008

yeah i just relaized that after wondering why this post isnt on that forum... must clicked therong forum on accident when i made this lol.. someone should move it to the porper forum >>>
Reference URL's