AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Shadow Knights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

filthymick

i just wanted to pay some respect to the Shadow Knights gang. we warred them from 2:50 am until 7:30 am and delt over 300 damage.

after hours of tiring button clicks and refreshes, we finally managed to beat them. but not before (and probably not at all without) having to do some dirty work. i admit i was even kinda nervous towards the end.

i just thought it appropriate to let everyone know what a difficult, and fun war this was.

Thanx to madmartigan for being a great sport in all of this as well. you and Shadow Knights have my respect!
how did you win with only 300 damage dealt...wow...you should try bgs gang Smile

iceman2020

we clicked the option that divided all attacks and repairs by a factor of 10. Or filthy never passed basic math Biggrin

A special thanks to Jaysin for constantly messaging me until waking me up at 6:30 am
Man, I know I misread what you wrote, but I still had a decent giggle.

iceman2020 Wrote:A special thanks to Jaysin for constantly massaging me until waking me up at 6:30 am

Marlo

hahahaha

iceman2020

Druchii Wrote:Man, I know I misread what you wrote, but I still had a decent giggle.

iceman2020 Wrote:A special thanks to Jaysin for constantly massaging me until waking me up at 6:30 am

I had a response to that, but I'm not so sure it's appropriate for the forums so I'll just go with LOL
You Guys CRACK me up....... :oops:

filthymick

filthymick Wrote:i just wanted to pay some respect to the Shadow Knights gang. we warred them from 2:50 am until 7:30 am and delt over 300 damage.

after hours of tiring button clicks and refreshes, we finally managed to beat them. but not before (and probably not at all without) having to do some dirty work. i admit i was even kinda nervous towards the end.

i just thought it appropriate to let everyone know what a difficult, and fun war this was.

Thanx to madmartigan for being a great sport in all of this as well. you and Shadow Knights have my respect!
my bad... it was way to early to still be awake.... i meant 3000

XxDragonxX

wow, i must have trained them really good. lol.
Good Warring Shadow Knights and also congratulate filthymick for not giving up.
Reference URL's