AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Individual Fight Recorder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Marlo

I would like to preface this post with a lilttle love for the current fight recorder. I love you current Ares Fight Recorder!

With that out of the way, I would like to propose an idea for an updated, more practical supplement to our current way of chronicling battle. As of now, when you choose to stick a player in the hosp, or at least try, upon hitting attack a list of the last 10 attacks appears. This is not only a great tool to calibrate your growth, but, also to make sure you are not attacking the wrong person whom has changed their name.

One of my issues with the current system is that if the player is in the hosp, jail, does not have enough HP, or the attacker just doesn't have enough energy, the attacker is unable to reference this screen. While I am not contesting the inability to attack in the above stated situations, I do get a touch perturbed when I am unable to review my current back & forth with said player at such times.

I am suggesting that when a players profile is clicked on, an option to review your recent success's and failures shows up. It could be in it's current format, or could be a clicked feature along the top. Either way, it would make life a little bit easier on your everyday gangster.

grabtindy

Signed

zingersmack

I have found myself wishing we had this exact same thing.
Reference URL's