AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Stockmarket/white washing money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
donno if this idea has been put forth earlier, but i think its a bit of a nice idea.

next to bank you could have a stock market, which goes up and down each day, not that much in %, just enough to make it almost as fun as the slot machine and maybe even a better investment then the slot machine.

could even have different types of investment, like the

-Cowboy option, minimum requirement to buy in like 5000$, you could lose the money in a week or double it during a week. (must have a set time frame that the money had to be in a stock fund. so that you can cry when watching as the stocks you bought crash and burn)

-Housewife, bit safer but not without risks

-Kids Graduation fund, Stock with pretty nice % gain, but the cash you gain there can only be used to take classes in the school.

would be fun to see something like this implemented.

do u read the financial times or something?
no but sometimes i have these dreams about kittens, and the kittens want to leave me, so in order to keep them close i tie em up and stick em in the closet

i love kittens

oddjob

LMAO...Glad im not the only one...except im really not sure if that was in my dreams or not.

Seriously tho, I think the stock market idea is a good one.

phone the RSPCA someone quick

Lostangel

I know what the SPCA stands for, but what is the R for? Should be the ALSPCA.
(Awakened Lands Society for the Prevention of Cruelity to Animals)

pimpsta101

Other than ALSPCA the investment is a good idea.
thanks, i had a few other ideas regarding this thing too

i didnt think there were any animals on awakenedlands. in the forums maybe with beelzebubs dog and my kitty and i dont do anything bad to my kitty. Are you suggesting beelzebub treats his dog in a bad way? I dont think its a good idea it say it to his face. Uh oh what a mistake you have made
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's