AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Jail again...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I'm sitting here in jail once again...

I'm a frequent flyer. The guards pop open a beer for me and we spend a few minutes chatting before a bellboy takes my bags up to my suite. I step into my private elevator and head up to my suite alone, winking at the guards, "I know my way." They chuckle and I go settle in for yet another short stay. I order room service and and inventory the bar. Only one bottle of El Tesoro Silver. I couldn't be expected to stay without good tequila, could I? A quick call down to the front desk and shortly three guards were busily restocking the bar and setting the table for dinner. I dismissed them with a generous tip an pat on the shoulder and settled down to enjoy the filet mignon.

Buy a house? Why when I can come here any time I want where I'm treated like a queen?
*police attendant snickers....

"If you buy a house, you get better quality liquor! We water our stuff down because you keep showing up!!!"

... the attendant slithers off to do paperwork.*
was this the first forum post ever? and who posted it?
an unregistered guest posts. thats a confusing as the post itself. and zen's reply. must be an old school thing.
Kind of seems like Pullo.
Pullo wasn't around then. And never talked in character.
Zen post translation:

"Buy better house and you no get popped as much"
Reference URL's