AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: this is important
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FaceOwner

Zen, please.

please.

i know only presidents face this but,

when you go to declare war,

when you get to the dropdown box,

it is totally web 1.0,

the gang list is NOT ALPHABETICAL,

and with the yellow font and the scrolling and the trying to read every gang name to find the gang you are after, i seriously get a headache reading all the names while scrolling.

can we either alphabetize this list,

or just show a list of all the gangs after you hit the declare button so that there is no dropdown box at all?

(ideally there would be a declare button on the main gang listing page for those who are declarable, but I dont want to ask for too much here, i just want the headaches to stop!!!)

Thor

Gang enemies list? Biggrin

Add those you war the most often in there and take friends and allies out of the way. That way, no more need to go through 90 gangs to seek a target?
hydro9226 Wrote:Gang enemies list? Biggrin

Add those you war the most often in there and take friends and allies out of the way. That way, no more need to go through 90 gangs to seek a target?

Ooooooh, I LIKE this idea.
::rubs hands together.

Scorpious

hydro9226 Wrote:Gang enemies list? Biggrin

Like me. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My gang would definitely be at the top. I was told I give decent points as if people didn't already know this. LOL
Reference URL's