AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Large Stim Packs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

mudpies

How many min do large stims really take off? they say 100 in the description , but I just used one with 105 left on my stay and it stimmed me all the way out.

SulphurLizard

LOL

Lucky for you! lol
i've noticed that too... med's tend to do more than 50 as well. :wink:

mudpies

SulphurLizard Wrote:LOL

Lucky for you! lol

not true at all. stimming all the way out boosts your HP so you're attackable. Sometimes a person wants to stim down without getting all the way out.

SulphurLizard

mudpies Wrote:
SulphurLizard Wrote:LOL

Lucky for you! lol

not true at all. stimming all the way out boosts your HP so you're attackable. Sometimes a person wants to stim down without getting all the way out.

No one like to be in hospital! :?

mudpies

you don't get it do you?

SulphurLizard

mudpies Wrote:you don't get it do you?

In hospital you can't train, you can't do crimes, you can't attack anyone! Why would you prefer to be there instead of coming outside? Do you like the nurses so much?

OK, outside you can be attacked, but you can also spend some money and go to another district! Normally the attackers don't follow...

If I'm not getting it, please explain!

mudpies

Sometimes your attacker does follow.

If you stim all the way out of the hosp your HP gets a boost up to 50%. That leaves you attackable.

If you stim yourself down to less than 10 minutes stay (since there's not 5 min stim packs) right after you're attacked, you can wait the rest of the time in the hosp and when you get out your HP will be too low and you won't be attackable. That gives you a few refreshes to train/crime/job/war before you get sent back in.

I usually don't like laying out strategies in the forum but this one would be used if you were being hit online every chance you get hit.

I didn't mean to come off as a jerk in my earlier post.

SulphurLizard

mudpies Wrote:I didn't mean to come off as a jerk in my earlier post.

You didn't. Smile

Dresicos

No offense, Mud, but if you didn't make that one mistake by making two attacks to the me and Shadowkid while we were online, you wouldn't be being attacked as much are you are now. :wink:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's