AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang,s Gangs, Gangs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Devilish

Greetings, I had a sudden brainstorms and ideas started flowing through my head, I'll try and make them as brief as possible.

- Gangs Stim Packs
Introduce these gang stim packs which work the same way as the stim packs do.
So instead of healing hit points they repair your gang hideout. And perhaps not call it gang stim packs but something more appropriate such as "Gang vigour" or something, I do not know if you have ideas please feel free and post them. Obviously they would be expensive or each gang are limited to a few per head.

- Gang allies / Gang enemies
Basically these would work the same as the friends and enemies list, simply add a link to the gang page to show these lists.

-Gang allies.
I mentioned briefly before about gang alliances and someone(I can't remember who) questioned what would happen should you ally turn against you.

Well I thought of a resolution. Should a gang turn their back on you, they may break the alliance but the recipent gang will be notified immediately and to provide more protection, the gang who chose to break the alliance cannot attack the recipient gang.

-Gang enemies
Perhaps just have a link so it allows gang members to click on it and see the list of gang enemies and see if they are online or not.

-Gang wars
In times of gang wars, I think that members of each gang cannot be attacked/sent to hospital. The reason for this is it is unfair because if Gang X had four players who were all higher levels and Gang Y had 6 players who were smaller levels then Gang X could declare war on Gang Y and hospitalize all their members and attack their hideout leaving Gang Y defenseless. I don't know if this happens or not but it certainly helps to defend the weak and a much more fairer gang war system.

Thanks for your time,
-D

Thor

If 4 guys hospitalize 6 guys of the other gang, they wont get any points, making the war pointless.

If gang stims appear, when and how will we end wars? Just keep buying them and heal over and over? Plus what would we do with the repair hideout option??

Devilish

There is a reason why I said having a "limit" of gang stim packs per gang. These stim packs will offer a fast option to repair your gang hideout and as for your "gang hideout repair would become non exist"; wrong. Not everyone will be able to afford the stim packs and thus they will be forced to repair their gang hideouts.

Netherese

Something to think about thou it may be to advance for this game is "Teamspeak" that way gangs can keep in touch better in a crisis situation instead of typing on a IM chat line they could "verbally" chat. DDO does it in a 1-12 men group so it may be possible.....???

jlag08

thor, what is the point of war now?
jlag08 Wrote:what is the point of war now?

At the moment, gang points. Once gangs start to upgrade their hideouts, wars will become longer and tougher. Wars encourage activity, participation and teamwork. Any gang now has the possibility of beating any other gang. We may have 15 members but can win wars with 3, its just down to organisation. How you adapt to the new system and what you get out of it is down to individual gangs.The gangs that dont want to war are now protected from destruction and can ignore their hideout points if they wish, they simply become points farms for the gangs that want to compete.

Answering topic. Upgrading your repair rate Etc is equivalent of stims.

Gang alliances I like, Make it clearer who backs who, gang descriptions are not always up to date. Not sure about your resolution though, if a gang breaks your alliance simply attack their hideout a few times.

Your Hospitalization point has been cleared up by Thor but id reiterate that this does not cover revenge attacks or punishment beatings.

4TRESS

I agree with the team speak thing, thats it, I think the gang war system is good as it is.
Reference URL's