AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Jack Morts Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why can't we fight Jack Mort's gang in gang wars? Do they not have a hideout?

Suggestion: Their gang could randomly attack a gangs hideouts and be very difficult to beat, perhaps 2000 HP and lvl4 hardening, But to counteract this you gain 100 points if you win?

dayute

i just want those dudes to rip off some more armor.

badmanbren

Yer we need armour, maybe we rob there hideout lol.

civilkyanite

i'll third that.....there's a definite shortage on armour

Thor

andyscho Wrote:Why can't we fight Jack Mort's gang in gang wars? Do they not have a hideout?

Suggestion: Their gang could randomly attack a gangs hideouts and be very difficult to beat, perhaps 2000 HP and lvl4 hardening, But to counteract this you gain 100 points if you win?
That's actually a good idea, have npc gangs as well as npc players, hmm. But then every1 is just gonna try to war them 24/7 if they give so much points and they will never rise above 50.0000001% Biggrin

shadowinc

yea if the morts can rob the armour we should be able to hit their hideout as well,

civilkyanite

Jack Mort's gang comes outta of hiding per the newspaper?

badmanbren

I think they seen this thread and are saying to us "We're not backing down"
Quick they are back, when they mug Ares we mug them, who is with me.

Jubjuby3

07.August.10 - Jack Mort's gang has been seen in the Industrial District. It's not known what their plans are down there, but there is a known shipment of Ares prototypes arriving soon. No one knows quite what they are, but Ares has bragged about this shipment as being the most heavily-guarded shipment in years. Who knows, perhaps Ares is taking a page out of Apple's book and over-hyping their latest toy.

Im with ya
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's