AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: colleage courses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Jubjuby3

What use are they i just did the first pe one, and i havnt noticed any difference, it seems liek ive just throws $400 down the drain

Dragon

It might seem that way from the short-run, but try to look at it from the long-run.
You need to check out Yoda site in the AL addict section. The courses benefit any number of stats such as Intelligence for computer courses. The
courses are beneficial and if you email in game, I'll pay for your next one.

Kokozama

Jubjuby3 Wrote:What use are they i just did the first pe one, and i havnt noticed any difference, it seems liek ive just throws $400 down the drain
Did you wait till it had finished? sounds like you just started it.. no?

Jubjuby3

Nope i finished the first course about 4 days ago, i have seen no difference in stats whatsoever

Kokozama

Change your stat display to dev point numbers. Then read the event of how much the stats went up, and compare to what you have now. Might not be alot but i can guarantee its increased a few stats a bit.

Thor

You get an event once you completed a course, telling you you're done and what you gained from it.

thawdgharp

maybe your instructor was piss-poor.

thawdgharp

or maybe you just need to devote more time to studying for the tests. it's all about time management, brah.

dayute

You have to take high school English before the college courses will have any effect.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's