AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Anyone know the deal with John rambo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed he was in fed jail. Who did he scam and for how much?
Think that used to be BadManBren. I was still active when he got banned but I can't remember what for. I think he was trying to get nanned so he could quit for lack of willpower to stop playing but I could be way wrong
I re-read the thread from when he originally got banned but found nothing but speculation.
I think I was wrong about it being badmanbren. I think he is actually brennyleaks. Now I'm confused as shit as to who it was lol
Firstblood was railroaded just like Monk,Cober and Bender were he didn't deserve to be jailed at all same goes for legoflambofgod,witless and Frankiewilde too.
Ok I think I got it this time. In fairly certain it was biffbaffboff. I think that was dudes name. I think that's why I thought it was bren, because of the alliteration
(2022.Aug.14 04:18 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]Firstblood was railroaded just like Monk,Cober and Bender were he didn't deserve to be jailed at all same goes for legoflambofgod,witless and Frankiewilde too.

And BlackJeep don't forget to free the jeep
(2022.Aug.14 04:18 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]Firstblood was railroaded just like Monk,Cober and Bender were he didn't deserve to be jailed at all same goes for legoflambofgod,witless and Frankiewilde too.

Didn’t Bender sell his account?
(2022.Aug.16 04:22 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

Didn’t Bender sell his account?

I feel like there should be a joke in there somewhere, given bender is your brother.
Reference URL's