AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What an awesome contest!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2018.Dec.20 01:42 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]Snorklebill wasn't a failure as a player. He just stopped playing after he got hired as an admin

Shame he just, up and left really...
He could of atleast programmed prizes to people. That wpuld of made it run to compete.
Yeah. Realistically I wouldn't be surprised if he was never paid and for that just quit. I would have.
(2018.Dec.20 10:47 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. Realistically I wouldn't be surprised if he was never paid and for that just quit. I would have.

This is what I believe happened
So....
( Off topic as fuck)

Red Dead online. Thoughts?
^

I don't play online games (AAA) but I'm curious as to what it is like technically. Some of the devs at CD Projekt Red keep making non-negative comments about Rockstar, so there has been speculation that Red Dead Redemption 2 may influence Cyberpunk 2077 in some way.
That sounds sweet. All I know is I'm about to buy somewhere around 10 shares of take-two interactive for $1000 when I get my tax return.

They own all of rockstar and 2k games & 2k sports. As far back as I can remember they haven't put out a bad game. Most of them are genre defining to alot of people. It seems like a solid investment.

I'm sure any feedback they get about what people like about it and the world and the physics influence what they're going to do with future projects greatly. I mean if something works, right?
Looks like we may not get a Christmas contest either. Sad. Hopefully it is just late.
I've been refreshing for hours waiting for it ><
I'm sure we'll get our contest right after he makes us prizes for the last twenty-seven contests. that's probably a highly understated numberCry
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's