AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: oh look, a contest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Once again, the streets of AL are decked out with jack-o'-lanterns and scary Halloween scenes. The children are wearing their favorite super hero costumes, and some adults are even dressed up like Mongo this year! Or is that really him? Better stay away from them. Knock on doors, collect candies... or get tricked.

Will there be consumables as a result of this contest? Yes.
Will they be available immediately, or only after the contest? They will be available after the contest ends.
Will there be unique(s) for the winner(s) of this contest? No
Will there be separate prizes or tags for refresher and non-refresher? Yes, see below
What constitutes refreshing? Consuming anything that increases your energy, including, but not limited to clovers and all forms of candy, or using credits to replenish your energy.
There will be tags for both the refresher and non-refresher who finds the most candy.
There will be tags for both the refresher and non-refresher who finds the most items.
Players receiving tags will also receive 5 dev points in Reputation.
Candies will be made available after the contest.
Feeling lucky?

as if any of that is true and everyone here doesn't know it. but w/e
tags no, candy yes. if anyone still plays expecting tags or anything that isn't set and forget stuff is in denial.... playing this for the fuck of it.
It’s on the internet, it must be true.
Playing awakenedlands is like fingering your belly button. It isn't fun and it doesn't feel good.
[Image: tumblr_m7qwi7e1Ed1qgmb22.gif]
Bump.

Bitching about contest, remember?
Was it always an energy comp?
I think so. I remember liking that cuz so much else uses ap
I liked the ghoul contest. Plus people bought the ghoulaches for so much
I liked the drinking contests personally all though I never win and I don't think I've ever even came close
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's