AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Yay!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Signed Up: June 22, 2007 6:29:30 pm

I fucked up and missed my own tenth year AL I'm an asshole party. I was going to do a whole thing, hey I'm 10. sniiff... god I gotta wake up and get to work soon,,, sniff. and like make a forum thread of it.... hehe.. but I fuckled that up/.... I guess. Brony love to all.
IM SHOUTING INTO THE ABYSS
Happy 10
(2017.Jun.29 09:35 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]Happy 10

Razz
[Gives BeBopCrew a double decker chocolate cake with chocolate icing complete with 10 lit candles]. Smile

[Starts singing...]

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday BeBopCrew! Happy Birthday to you. ^_^
Good god this almost has to be one of the best days of my life. Yiff. A belated fictional anniversary party just for me. Yay!!! Thanks everypony. I'ma gonna do a one more shot and probably be late to work tomorrow.
Happy birthday cunt 10 year
I'm going to anthrocon today. It's my first furry convention. Is anypony else going?
(2017.Jun.30 04:53 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to anthrocon today. It's my first furry convention. Is anypony else going?

Ima gona ride you like a brony should be lol.
Theres a furries thing goin on in the burgh tomorrow. Whats the deal with that stuff, is it sexual or lifestyle? Also, if im bangin a furry fox chick, and we goin at it missionary position, would they consider that 'human style'?

Am i being too forward if i buy a bitch a collar? Im fur real, id like to know.
The serious questions are being asked.

Got another one:
If a furries is into humans, but not into other furries, is that a little weird for the other furries?

Also:
If you are a furry, but you identify as e.g. turtoise, aren't you a scaly or is that still furry? What about crustations and molluscs? Crusties and squishies?

P.S.

Happy fursday. Better late than never Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's