AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: on a scale of 1-10 how mad are you deadman?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Forever mirin.
(2017.Jan.09 09:05 PM)deadmanwalking Wrote: [ -> ]FYI I blocked many of you because I have more important drugs like meth to use and y'all want me to go to rehab YES? And we have things we would like to say Here is one. Your such great people why don't you open another spot up I'll Try to join you after me and icc get threw having cowboybuttsex lol You
The answer to the thread is I want to join you
(2017.Jan.11 05:35 PM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]Forever mirin.

I dont get the joke. Sorry, in not on any social media so sone memes are gonna go over my head
He mad
Fair enough
Zyzz was an Australian body builder. Who died. People thing from using roids. But he did tonnes of cocaine. Hence why his heart fuckrd up. Forever mirin was his saying in a way. Not really a meme as such. Its more I'll always admire sorta thing.
Oh ok that makes sense then.
google is a good tool mick, very useful tool
Basically the dude was a tool and would post pics of himself on the internet with quotes like "u mirin'?"' "jealous?", "forever mirin'" etc. Another one is aesthetics over anything, I love saying that to power lifters.
Except power lifters look swole as fuck. Bradley martin and shit. Haha

He was a big tool. But he became famous for giving people the incite on 0 fucks given in life etc
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's