AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Al staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Googling him pulls an address in irvine california. There are players who are banned from contacting him though
@Megatron
(2016.Dec.04 12:39 PM)henley33 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanksgiving contest results:

Congrats to the winners:

Most turkeys defeated:
Refresher: Henley33 [25189]
Non-Refresher: FreezerFullOreindeer [5759]
Highest streak:
Refresher: Raina [35215]

They cant even get the results right there's no hope for this game

ppl in dm were congratulating me on 1st place, and I was like WTH? I didn't even try to win this year. lol yeah that is some mixed up shit right there!

PS

sickens me to think of ppl still donating to a game that hasn't even attempted an update for the last 5 or 6 yrs.
True enough the staff sucks and it would be great if past staff that chose to depart could be persuaded to return but this game would be more fun as it is if more players that abandoned the game for whatever reasons were still here.
(2016.Dec.13 10:23 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]True enough the staff sucks and it would be great if past staff that chose to depart could be persuaded to return but this game would be more fun as it is if more players that abandoned the game for whatever reasons were still here.

This
(2016.Dec.13 10:23 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]True enough the staff sucks and it would be great if past staff that chose to depart could be persuaded to return but this game would be more fun as it is if more players that abandoned the game for whatever reasons were still here.

Not sure if trolling or demented... SupperApe, you ARE a reason why players left. I can't imagine, how funny you thought it was, but you effectivly annoyed some people enough, to make them leave. Great achievement, buddy.
(2016.Dec.14 08:04 AM)benzon Wrote: [ -> ]

Not sure if trolling or demented... SupperApe, you ARE a reason why players left. I can't imagine, how funny you thought it was, but you effectivly annoyed some people enough, to make them leave. Great achievement, buddy.

lol! I'm referring to important players and I define importance as age like how long they've been here(Wish I was here from the start:-(),level,time in gangs,accomplishments recognized by staff,ideas suggested ideas implemented,length and amount of time and ca$h spent on stuff including r/l and in game ca$h,referrals.
Fed jail
What a shame. Really wish those that contacted Zen at home never did what they did. After that, it was obvious she was no longer interested. The few ruined a game on the rise by taking things too far.

Nice to check in every now and then.

Really miss what we had 2005-2009...
You people still play this game?

Amazing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's