AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What determines how strong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a player is compared to another besides their level?

"Further increased the range for gang battle wins that result in +1 gang points for the victorious attacker to 25 powerlevels (was 19). If you happen to be 25 powerlevels or more stronger than the person you are attacking you still get no gang points All gang attacks that result in a loss will now result in at least 1 gang point lost for the losing attacker. Made equal powerlevels result in gaining or losing the same amount of gang points. Previously equal powerlevels were gaining 3 gang points for a win and lost 0 for a loss."

"or much stronger" = levels and stats of course but does it also include the items?
here's from the pantheon combat, bravery page regarding power level:

"Strength is not measured in level, but power level (a combination of stats, level, etc)."

i'm assuming "etc." would mean items, borgs and such.
ooooh ok. levels not included, so i guess items are not included in the variable also? or is that included in the ect....
level is factored into the equation with stats, borgs, items and other things thus untold.
oh ok
thanks wook!
anytime, that's what i'm here for Smile
i was curious too if items are taken into consideration when calculating the power level; no one answered at that moment, but Zen repled in another thread something about power level and she included items(weapons and armoours) too.

Another way to see if this is true is to change your items when fighting someone. The difference should be noticeable in the amount of xp gained...
Reference URL's