AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: new?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Halloween candies have been given out.

Congrats to the winners:

Most candies:
Refresher: 2asandab [32040]
Non-Refresher: JailBird [20551]
Most items:
Refresher: YoUrCraZyMuThA [33121]
Non-Refresher: TheHappyHammer [36451]

l have this in my home screen.
this kind of info is new.
when was the last time, anything here was NEW ?
Somebody clearly does something, people w/ credit issues still get them resolved to my knowledge. its amazing because they could probably spend an extra few hours a month, making uniques and tags and there would be 5x as many players.

In the end if they never added anymore updates but just kept up w/ the contests, alot of people would've stayed. imo @ least.
Would be cool if we got tags for this one, but I highly doubt it. Sad that there's evidence that they still log on, yet they choose to not do a damn thing about the death of their game.
You never know. It might be that they're working to catch up with that even as we speak. The fact that this is happening would seem to count as a good sign. Smile
(2015.Nov.11 01:34 AM)Denethor Wrote: [ -> ]You never know. It might be that they're working to catch up with that even as we speak. The fact that this is happening would seem to count as a good sign. Smile

at least a well visible sign it is

Eek { hey, something! )
How long you think it'll be up for?
thanksgiving? Christmas ... the credit i deserve.
AL is the ultimate troll, i love it...

[Image: Troll-Computer-Wallpapers-Desktop-Backgr...0x1200.jpg]
Reference URL's